Redux and Youth Ministry
Statistics show more youth are leaving the church than at any time in recorded church history in America. Whatever the various reasons, one thing is for sure, youth aren’t getting their pressing questions answered and are becoming disillusioned with church and organized religion.
Redux is an excellent tool for use with mid-week or weekend youth services for precisely this reason.
Redux videos answer very specific questions and with over 500 videos in the library are sure to address the hot topics or burning questions related to any of a number of topics on Christian faith – from theology, to dating and marriage, to bible, church, justice and cultural relevance.
• Pick a video.
• Watch it as a group.
• Allow time for discussion and feedback.
• Determine follow up questions and submit them on the ask questions.tv website!
It’s that easy to engage top scholars and thinkers each week as you plan your teaching and curriculum for your youth ministry!
Youth Leader Newsletter
Enter your e-mail for updates on youth specific videos or products as they become available!
“As a children’s director, this resource is priceless! What a great resource to direct parents to as they struggle to answer questions of faith that their kids are asking.”
– Linda Van Voorst, Founder of Mission Kids and Director of Children’s Ministries at Antioch Church
“Use Redux! Hop on and find comments and answers from some of the greatest minds in the nation. It has become a great spring board for conversations with our youth and I’m certain it will do the same in your group!”
– Audrey Velez, Conference Manager at The Justice Conference and Youth Director
Submit a Question
Click here to submit a question for answer at a future Redux service!
Some Recommended Videos for Youth Ministry
Here are some recommended videos and categories to get you started!
• Dr. Mark Mitchell :: Advice to a Christian College Student Wrestling with Faith
• Dr. Gerry Breshears :: Is fasting our attempt to manipulate God?
• Dr. Clint Arnold :: What are the common mistakes we make in reading and interpreting the Bible?
• Ken Wytsma :: Discerning God’s Will
• Dr. Celestin Musekura :: How do we forgive someone that isn’t sorry?
Doubt and Difficult Theology
• Dr. Gerry Breshears :: Why does God seem to command genocide and condone slavery?
• Rick McKinley :: Universalism
• Ken Wytsma :: The Book of Revelation
• Dr. Clint Arnold :: On Spiritual Warfare
Art, Culture and Worship
• Dr. Ken Hutcherson :: Resolving Disagreements about Worship Music
• Kevin Butcher :: What’s it like in Detroit?
• Dr. Jerry Root :: On C.S. Lewis’s Use of Story and Narrative
• Luke Hendrix :: What is Worship?
Justice and Current Affairs
• Don Golden :: How would a young person prepare for a career in justice work?
• Ken Wytsma :: What is the meaning of ‘Justice’?
• Jenny Yang :: What is the Christian response to immigration issues?
• Matthew Soerens :: Don’t believe everything you hear…
• James Pond :: How does the male sex drive affect the world of sex trafficking?
This is only the tip of the iceberg…type your subject into the search bar and start surfing!