Redux and Your Small Group
Ever find yourself exhausted by trying to freshen up a bible study, community group or sunday school class? Is a difficult doctrine, idea or issue causing division and distress in your community? Are you overwhelmed by tackling questions or issues which take years of study to effectively grasp?
Redux is a powerful tool for bringing dialogue, balance and fresh perspective into your small group. Whether you’re looking for a quick 5 – 10 minute conversation starter or 45 minutes of heavy theology to discuss, you’ll be satisfied with answers on your subject from some of the most brilliant Christian thinkers, scholars and teachers of our time.
Redux videos answer very specific questions and with over 500 videos in the library are sure to address the hot topics or burning questions related to any of a number of topics on Christian faith – from theology, to dating and marriage, to bible, church, justice and cultural relevance.
• Pick a video.
• Watch it as a group.
• Allow time for discussion and feedback.
• Determine follow up questions and submit them on the ask questions.tv website!
It’s that easy to engage top scholars and thinkers each week as you plan your teaching and curriculum for your small group!
Small Group Newsletter
Enter your e-mail for updates on small group specific videos or products as they become available!
Submit a Question
Click here to submit a question for answer at a future Redux service!
Some Recommended Videos for Small Groups
Here are some recommended videos and categories to get you started!
• Dr. Gerry Breshears :: Is fasting our attempt to manipulate God?
• Dr. Clint Arnold :: What are the common mistakes we make in reading and interpreting the Bible?
• Ken Wytsma :: Discerning God’s Will
• Dr. Celestin Musekura :: How do we forgive someone that isn’t sorry?
Doubt and Difficult Theology
• Dr. Gerry Breshears :: Why does God seem to command genocide and condone slavery?
• Dr. Darrell Bock :: What are your thoughts on Rob Bell’s book ‘Love Wins’?
• Dr. Daniel Wallace :: What does the bible say about speaking in tongues?
• Dr. Clint Arnold :: On Spiritual Warfare
Sex, Marriage and Relationships
• Ed Underwood :: What if my spouse doesn’t want to give?
• Ken Wytsma :: The Bible and Pre-Marital Sex
• Dr. Mark Mitchell :: How should I pray for my non-believing spouse?
• Dr. Gerry Breshears :: What would you say to a newly engaged couple?
Art, Culture and Worship
• Dr. Ken Hutcherson :: Resolving Disagreements about Worship Music
• Kevin Butcher :: What’s it like in Detroit?
• Dr. Jerry Root :: On C.S. Lewis’s Use of Story and Narrative
• Luke Hendrix :: What is Worship?
Justice and Current Affairs
• Dr. Nicholas Wolterstorff :: Righteousness or Justice?
• Ken Wytsma :: What is the meaning of ‘Justice’?
• Jenny Yang :: What is the Christian response to immigration issues?
• Matthew Soerens :: Don’t believe everything you hear…
• James Pond :: How does the male sex drive affect the world of sex trafficking?
This is only the tip of the iceberg…type your subject into the search bar and start surfing!